*Those persons for which one of the following two definitions below are applicable:
· Members – A member of either the IOF or ESCEO Board, or IOF Committees of Scientific Advisors (CSA), or the IOF representative of the Committee of Corporate Advisors (CCA), or a member of one of the IOF national or patient societies (CNS). For a complete list of current CNS visit www.iofbonehealth.org/societies-country-index-view/all
· FREE or Pro2 IOF member – You have the opportunity to register as a FREE IOF member, or as a paid Pro2 member, on the IOF website at www.iofbonehealth.org/become-member
**A certification and signature from either a mentor/supervisor verifying training/degree status or from an employer verifying paramedical/non-doctoral status must be sent to Pacific World via e-mail.
***To register as an « ESCEO SAB Free (abstract submitted) », the participant must be a member of the ESCEO SAB (ESCEO Scientific Advisory Board) and if he/she is a member of the ESCEO SAB, he/she must have submitted an abstract.
**** A copy of your Press card must be sent to Pacific World via e-mail.
All registration fees include Tax for all categories.
One per day – Upon availability. You will receive the confirmation of your seat in the allocated MTE via e-mail with the registration. If your preference is fully booked it will not be included in your voucher confirmation.
Participant’s registration fee includes:
A congress badge which gives admission to all Plenary Sessions, Meet-the-Expert Sessions, Satellite Symposia, Poster Sessions and Exhibition Area.
- One copy of the Programme & Abstract USB Key
- A Congress bag containing official material
- A Certificate of Attendance
- Welcome Cocktail on March 23rd, 2017 (The venue will be revealed soon)
The registration fee does not include:
- Airport transfers
- Local transportation to the Congress Venue
- Meals & drinks
Please, select the appropriate fee. In case of MTE click only one per day. Upon availability.